anybody else afraid that they will stop listening to metal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your...er I mean YOU'RE, one smart motherfucker you know that? Did you come up with that all by yourself? God that was so rich, hilarious really. I'm amazed, you're just so funny.

Looks like you really pwnt that noob, eh.

You do a poor imitation of thisisacoolname. Really poor. It's like that shitty knock-off toothpaste from china.

Except the only person that would have you in thier mouth is you're father.

I wasn't imitating anyone, actually. Seems you didn't understand the whole your/you're reference, but that's not surprising.

Looks like you really pwnt that noob, eh.

srsly

I can't ban anybody, but I can issue temporary bans

I'm going to introduce a novel concept to a few you, it's called THE IGNORE LIST. It's a nice function. I have about five people on mine (metal_paddy and blackmetaltyrant to name a couple). It's nice if there's somebody you don't particularly get along with, you don't have to read their nonsense bullshit.

I wasn't imitating anyone, actually. Seems you didn't understand the whole your/you're reference, but that's not surprising.

No, I got it.

Fine. I'm not actually going to try anymore. I figure your deserve to gloat to your parents about that "Awful Rabid Headbanger Jerk" on the internet and how you beat him whilst you work your way through the kentucky fried chicken.

You win.

What you win is undoubtedly questionable.

I can't ban anybody, but I can issue temporary bans

I'm going to introduce a novel concept to a few you, it's called THE IGNORE LIST. It's a nice function. I have about five people on mine (metal_paddy and blackmetaltyrant to name a couple). It's nice if there's somebody you don't particularly get along with, you don't have to read their nonsense bullshit.

I have 7. 9 now.

Master's. But I also didn't decide to start college until I was 21 for a variety of reasons.

cool :) I am absolutely busting my ass right now so things will be much much easier down the line. I should have my degree a little after I turn 21 years old. I should have my car (05 acura TL - gorgeous vehicle that I will purchase very soon here) payed off by then as well.

earlier you start, and the harder you work at a younger age, the more succesful and the easier everything will be down the line my dad always told me.

i actually agree with you. i know the feeling. that just one day i will actually become bored of emtal because nthing new is coming out or some shit like that.
at least thats how it is for me.

but im in a band, and i am a proffessinal musiscaian so i dont think it will happen to me

most people on this forum never emotionally matured beyond the age of 14 so you cant really expect them to understand

that said if you think you'll see metal as kids stuff when youre older that probably means youre listening to the wrong stuff or the right stuff for the wrong reasons in which case yeah you probably will grow out of it

i dont see why your tastes changing is anything to be afraid of though

Status
Not open for further replies.