At the Gates its overrated

Status
Not open for further replies.
That God Forbid band is aware of At The Gates. They covered a song off Slaughter of the Soul when I saw them live.

I like At the Gates, but I think their vocals are horrible. There are so many bands who would be much better as instrumental bands.

LoboUivante said:
Terminal mediocre? ahahah shut the fuck up.

:( That was mean.

Nah, I was exaggerating I guess. I like it, but not as much as I do The Red in the Sky is Ours. There are some great songs in there, but I find their sense of melody in TRitSiO abit more twisted and suited for my liking. Not at all bad, mediocre was a bad word to use.

didn't mean to be mean mate, i'm sorry if i offended you (aah, now i'm using my social powers :)), it's that i literally spilled my blood with several moments listening to that album, terminal may not be as technical as red is... but in what it lacks in technic, it pays back in raw emotion of despair, angst, and some other feelings better suited not to be shared. and their instrumental, "...and the world returned" is just their best, beautifully touching. the bad thing about this album is that it is really small... i wish it had more to give in songs number.

*me* (heterossexually) kisses Episteme and asks if he is forgiven ;).
peace

god5ey.jpg

I'm glad I checked back on this thread. :tickled:

Gallantry over Docility said:
FP: One might say it's better than posting like a gook.

I greatly enjoy posting like a gook, because I realize that my relationships and social conduct with real life people are what really matter. I'll enjoy myself here as I please.

So sorry that my intentions on this forum aren't to suck your cock and gain your approval, but maybe one day we will be best of friends :)

Status
Not open for further replies.