Bands that have sold out?

Well of course with more age (no offense lol) there by reason are more opportunities for enlightenment. I object to the old adage however, because although more opportunites abound, they are not always recognized or acted upon. Such that, while an older person has more potential to be wise, they are not by requisite wise by their older age. So Schenk pulling the age card on me is irrelevant.

Age and life experience are completely different. I know plenty of dudes in their 40's that are still kids.

From my personal perspective, I have fewer "answers" than when younger. you come to realize the effect of a multitude of factors, idealizm fades, arrogance is humbled and as a whole become answerless....... lol

when we were young my best friend had a saying he used all the time "what is the meaning of life".... we were sure there was one, now I dont believe there is one. lol

I remember hearing St anger when it first came out.:puke: That wasn't selling out, that was consciously making a shitty record.

This is absolutely true. However i think the general consensus of the thread is that "sell out" is an unfair term in all senses because you don't know the person's intentions when they write, so it's not a sell out record. Just puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure shit. :lol:

I clicked through one of the Load CD's once and my reaction was pretty much the same as with Justice so Im just not a Metallica man, select songs here and there, thats it.

What I really want to know is when Queensryche is going to put me on as second guitarist...... cause these dudes need serious help in the riff department.... I am humbly serious !

I clicked through one of the Load CD's once and my reaction was pretty much the same as with Justice so Im just not a Metallica man, select songs here and there, thats it.

What I really want to know is when Queensryche is going to put me on as second guitarist...... cause these dudes need serious help in the riff department.... I am humbly serious !

:lol:Unfortunately they have been this bad for quite a while.

Well, true story...I once got thrown of a cliff with my buddy by twin evil uses, it was totally bogus! Anyway we ending up in hell and challenging the reaper. Of course we won and he brought us to see god, your royal highness! At the gates some black dude asked us, whats the meaning of life, and really the only thing that we where able to conjure up was "Every Rose Has Its Thorn, Just Like Every Night Has His Dawn, Just Like Every Cowboy Sings a Sad...Sad Song!" It was like, totally excellent!

Well, true story...I once got thrown of a cliff with my buddy by twin evil uses, it was totally bogus! Anyway we ending up in hell and challenging the reaper. Of course we won and he brought us to see god, your royal highness! At the gates some black dude asked us, whats the meaning of life, and really the only thing that we where able to conjure up was "Every Rose Has Its Thorn, Just Like Every Night Has His Dawn, Just Like Every Cowboy Sings a Sad...Sad Song!" It was like, totally excellent!

Hey, want to play 20 questions?