Bands that would be better with a different vocalist?

looks like u are a fan of the higher pitch clean vocals, I can't stand em honestly, and I wouldn't listen to maiden if the guitar wasn't so amazing. :erk:

Agreed. I actually love the first IM album they did with Blaze. Easily the best of their discography according to me. Bruce destroys a lot of what could be potentiallyy great about IM for me.

Bruce Dickinson must be seen live to be thoroughly appreciated I think. The guy puts on a great performance even in his (50)s?

I agree with this. Despite me not liking Bruce's style much he is indeed awesome live. Granted its been years since I saw them now but I saw them about 4 times from the reunion with Bruce and onwards and live the band has always delivered and Bruce works the crowd so well.

Agreed. I actually love the first IM album they did with Blaze. Easily the best of their discography according to me. Bruce destroys a lot of what could be potentiallyy great about IM for me.

That's Paul on the first Maiden album.

He means the first one they did with Blaze, not the first overall.

The guy in Vader kinda sucks. And witchery.

- Periphery
The music is great, but these clean vocals... eugh.

- Annotations of an Autopsy
With their latest album, they took a more traditional death metal approach. The vocalist changed his style to a more traditional death metal style, too. However, he's still not good enough for the band.

I had a feeling you among all people would give me a welcome back in such a spontaneous manner. I was also expecting Krow to post the Dr. Evil image once again.

Old Arch Enemy. The music was pretty good (if overly wanky) Gothenburg melodeath, a style I am fond of, but it's fucking hard to listen to the old stuff because of his shitty vocals.

See?

That said, Angela was hardly the answer, and musically they're pretty shit nowadays,

Last edited by a moderator: