Beer Thread?

Wouldn't know, I've never paid for it for myself. :D
Though considering I'm generally a scotch drinker, paying $16 or so for a sixer of Becks doesn't seem too bad in comparison.

anything belgian brewed by trappist monks with a shot of black rum dropped into it!
Chimay, Bucanier, etc

Aussie: Coopers Pale Ale, Beezneez (just tried it the other night, awesome!), Carlton Draught (nice and cheap at pubs)
International: Bitburger, Little Creatures is nice too, Becks etc. etc.

Nice selection!
Okera sounds cool too! is that your band?

Heineken. Now before you all jump on me and go ''ew''. As a traveling music engineer, I can be in a different state every single night. And no matter WHERE you are in the world, Heineken taste the same, unlike MOST beers out there.

Pure Blonde is also another favorite of mine.
But at the end of the day, I'm not a big beer drinker, I'd rather spirits or to smoke.

Aussie: Coopers Pale Ale, Beezneez (just tried it the other night, awesome!).

Big fan of Coopers Pale Ale too, but i'd recommend to you trying a different honet wheat beer by the name of Bee Sting. I think its from NSW, and has much stronger honey/floral flavours, whereas Beez Neez imo is quite subtle and comparatively tasteless .

Some of my favourite international beers are: pretty much any Weissbier, especially Weinhenstaphaner or Erdinger, Whychwood Hobgoblin or the Golden Pale Ale of which i've forgotten the name! And also a special mention to anything from Monteiths Brewery in Greymouth, NZ!

For more 'normal' internationals would be Stella, Becks.

As for aussie beers - Boags St George, Boags Premium, in fact Boags anything is good! Little Creatures, and if i'm out, generally Carlton Draught!

Big fan of Coopers Pale Ale too, but i'd recommend to you trying a different honet wheat beer by the name of Bee Sting. I think its from NSW, and has much stronger honey/floral flavours, whereas Beez Neez imo is quite subtle and comparatively tasteless .

Some of my favourite international beers are: pretty much any Weissbier, especially Weinhenstaphaner or Erdinger, Whychwood Hobgoblin or the Golden Pale Ale of which i've forgotten the name! And also a special mention to anything from Monteiths Brewery in Greymouth, NZ!

As for aussie beers - Boags St George, Boags Premium, in fact Boags anything is good! Little Creatures, and if i'm out, generally Carlton Draught!

I love Weinstephaner aswell, very rich though, and i occasionally treat myself to a Hobgoblin from Dan Murphys ( $7.00 a pop ):zombie:

Wasn't sure if Boag's was Aussie, it's a great beer! They sell pints of it at Bridie's in the city for a decent price.
I'll have to look into Bee Sting mate, and I've heard good things about Hobgoblin too!

I dig pure blonde and corona. Though I'm easily pleased, I'll consume anything.
And whilst it's not exactly beer, I have to say, I've been going nuts on mercury lately, awesome stuff. Draught not dry, dry is too sweet :3