Best of 2008 So Far...And Still to Come

You're a shit poster so stop and become better or leave. People have different tastes; if you don't like it, we do not want you.

You're a shit poster so stop and become better or leave. People have different tastes; if you don't like it, we do not want you.

That wasn't my point, why would I sigh up in a forum just to cost troubles? I just need it an explanation, anyway I'm sorry if anyone was offended by that question.

"just metal" - realize that this is the "General Metal Discussion" and everyone's definition of what "good metal" is, what is "best of 2008," etc. will be different. We have a rule here to not insult or put down others' opinions on music just because they do not match your own.

That said, GMD regulars, act with a bit more respect for noobs; especially when we're dealing with the language barrier.

Keep the thread on topic.

thanks for the explanation, thats all what i asked for, i wanted to know what is it based on, and again i'm sorry.

I didn't know that Mourning Beloveth released their new album yet, I'm trying to find it but I can't, I guess that I'm just going to buy it, MB definitely worth it.

i wanted to know what is it based on, and again i'm sorry.

Ugh...I'm sorry Deron but if people are going to be this ignorant I see no reason why we should even give them a chance...look, I TOLD you what it's based on...it's pure opinion...it's not hard to understand. I'm really sorry but people need to exercise actual rational thought before posting a lot of the time. This could go for everyone. I'm done arguing it though, whatever...

It's obviously a troll, look at his retarded avatar and signature. He's probably doing it for "the lulz" or whatever the new 4chan meme is.

I haven't listened to enough 2008 albums yet, which I hope to rectify soon.

Does Have a Nice Life - Deathconciousness count as a metal album? Cause that album is by far my favorite of 2008 no contest. Even the way overhyped new Esoteric album can't beat it.