Black Metal.

Speaking of black metal circles, what about the Black Metal Invitta Armada of Italy? Black Flame, Janvs, Spite Extreme Wing and more.

Do so. Now.

:lol: I started checking them out the second I saw them.
Pretty good stuff. I like what I've heard from Spite Extreme Wing more as it is less melodic than what 've heard by Janvs. I also checked out Frangar and so far am enjoying what I hear.

Have you guys listened to the Black Twilight Circle bands? Ashdautas, Volahn, Arizmenda, Axe Man, Kallathon etc

I've listened to Ashdautas and Volahn and enjoy them both. Anticitizen and a few others have been praising Arizmenda quite a bit, so I will have to check them out and see what the buzz is all about

Make sure you check out the Worship Black Twilight Comp, its not too hard to find, and includes a track from all the bands I mentioned.

I still haven't heard the Arizmenda full length but I plan on doing so sometime soon.

Anyone into Sigrblot? Blodsband (Blood Religion Manifest)has been kicking my ass this whole week.

lead guitar at 0:45 = eargasm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that hissing sound the ride cymbal?

I think thats just the crappy quality of the video. It's a lot clearer in the actual song.

The sound is more like this.

Last edited by a moderator:
that Sigrblot really is a good album

It really is. Good riffs,vocals, samples,random chimes and other stuff.
I don't think there is a song on the album that doesn't have a really good part in it.

A Forest of Stars finished recording their second full length, yet untitled. No release date announced either. I know there are alot of mixed feelings around here about them, but I for one am excited.