Black Metal.

Speaking of Primordial - I really love "The Gathering Wilderness". It's so deep and full of hidden tragedy. Even if the rythm is fast and vocals are harsh - it's still sad. The lyrics are so damn great. The Coffin Ships song almost makes me cry.

I is a good band. They definitely sound like Immortal playing Motorhead covers for the most part, with some epic doomy parts here and there. Very nice, cool stuff.

Deadline said:
i just hear a NOISE here, for that reason i just dont like that kind of music is just a noise than a music.

Just to compare.

You think black metal sounds like this? Get your ears checked.

You guys are going to make me buy a Primordial album. If i were to buy just one what should it be? I am completely ignorant to this bands music. I have heard maybe 2 or 3 songs last year.

Any fans of Katharsis? I've just heard their lastest album "World Without End" or "VVorld VVithout End" as the band called it. It's not the most brillant stuff I heard but it's pretty damn awesome. The slapback on the vocals mixed with the chaotic riffing really creates a great atmosphere. Check it out! I definatly need to get this album.

Speaking of Primordial - I really love "The Gathering Wilderness". It's so deep and full of hidden tragedy. Even if the rythm is fast and vocals are harsh - it's still sad. The lyrics are so damn great. The Coffin Ships song almost makes me cry.

The Gathering Wilderness is just about my favorite song from them. And yeah, the lyrics are some of my favorite from any band.

VVorldVVIthoutEnd is fucking AWESOME. 10th best disc of last year...and I heard a LOT. I bought it right when I saw it in the store, for 10 bucks too!

yeah go with The Gathering Wilderness

anyway

here's my pick of the week(end):

The Stone - Magla
10861.jpg

Pretty well executed black metal from Serbia. A fair amount of variety between songs and the production job is nice. This is definitely worth a listen.

A track for you to download because I'm so gracious

Any fans of Katharsis? I've just heard their lastest album "World Without End" or "VVorld VVithout End" as the band called it. It's not the most brillant stuff I heard but it's pretty damn awesome. The slapback on the vocals mixed with the chaotic riffing really creates a great atmosphere. Check it out! I definatly need to get this album.
Good band. World Without End is their best yet, IMO. Darkthrone influenced BM is often boring, but these guys are not.

well I think that would involve acknowledging the christian perception/idea of "Hell", and I'm sure most kvlt black metal bands wouldn't want to do that.

well I think that would involve acknowledging the christian perception/idea of "Hell", and I'm sure most kvlt black metal bands wouldn't want to do that.

Believing in Satan (Visa Ve) is christianity itself, so I don't see why if you believe in Satan you don't believe in christianity. They go hand in hand if you believe in Satan then you therefore must believe in christianity. So I don't see why they can't use that... Makes no sense.