Black Metal.

Believing in Satan (Visa Ve) is christianity itself, so I don't see why if you believe in Satan you don't believe in christianity. They go hand in hand if you believe in Satan then you therefore must believe in christianity. So I don't see why they can't use that... Makes no sense.

I'm sorry if my sarcasm wasn't obvious enough

yeah go with The Gathering Wilderness

anyway

here's my pick of the week(end):

The Stone - Magla
10861.jpg

Pretty well executed black metal from Serbia. A fair amount of variety between songs and the production job is nice. This is definitely worth a listen.

A track for you to download because I'm so gracious

It's a well executed album alright, but otherwise I found it quite bland.

So, I heard Horandes Land for the first time today. Great stuff. Listening to Vikingligr Veldi now.It is also rad, but I already knew that.

^ The first few listens of the album had me think "Well this sounds interesting", but I found as I listened more that it felt half hearted and a bit directionless. In the end I just grew bored.

It's a good "effort", but lacks that extra "something".

This also applies to Ashen Light-Compassion To The Outcast, Hell To The Convicted

The first song was good, and I had high hopes. They quickly died.

I is a good band. They definitely sound like Immortal playing Motorhead covers for the most part, with some epic doomy parts here and there. Very nice, cool stuff.

Just to compare.

You think black metal sounds like this? Get your ears checked.

eeeeeeee... well men, yeah i still whit the same opinion about it is just a freaking noise do you understand, this music really sucks! for me the best Genre of metal is THRASH metal and Heavy metal thats all...