Black Metal.

What about the other Arckanum releases? Only got the last one, which is pretty cool indeed. Guess I've seen people saying good things about Antikosmos, I wonder if it's as good as the last one. Don't remember reading anything about his other albums.

Kostogher is generally regarded as his best earlier work, and really Antikosmos gets bashed a lot (I can't remember it personally, only listened to it once), so maybe try something else.

What happened to acting like an adult about the fact that other people hold opinions you might not like? Seriously, am I not allowed to voice my opinion on the state of black metal unless I start a band of my own? I guess since I have other priorities I should just shut up about my opinion. I think I'm better at other things than writing original black metal music, so at least I have the decency not to flood the scene with more crap.

Of course you're entitled to your opinion. But the last 6 pages have been flooded with people whining about the state of black metal. You're the icing on the cake and I think if all these people are going to bash the genre, then something constructive should come out of it.

Any Fans of Midnight here? 'Complete And Total Fucking Midnight' is one of the most rocking slabs of blackened Sodom worship you'll ever hear.It contains Athenar's complete recorded worx,goes for 66:56 and there is not one moment of filler to be found.

I am a really big fan of Midnight. I was fortunate enough to pick up a copy of that CD at a show for $5. That album kicks ass. I still need to find their other stuff on CD.

family_guy_smoke_family_guy_smoke-s500x333-17659-580.jpg

Just checked out Kastigation..very good stuff Eligos! I'm impressed