Black Metal.

buttoned down flannel? what do you mean? Anyways, thanks for the opinions I definitely know which one I'm getting now. Vampires of Black Imperial blood is pretty much their materpiece anyways.

Just for laughs though lets pretend I bought this one....

c149_12.JPG

:lol: Meyhna'ch is so corny somtimes.

That shirt is fuckin awesome

Xorv, I've bought shirts from that guy before... and they're printed really shitty. The print itself is scratchy to the touch and starts to wear off (flake off, whatever) quickly.

Sadly, I couldnt tell you. Those are probably the only ones available.

I just thought I'd warn you though... because the Master's Hammer shirt I bought from that guy is one of the crappiest quality shirts in my collection.

Can't wait for new DSO, Fas was a challenging, complex, visceral, brutal and completely fucking polarizing album, but I loved it after a couple listens and sitting with the lyrics and concepts for a while. It's really immersive.

Assuming the upcoming DsO album will serve to conclude their trilogy: I figured a while ago that the completion of the trilogy would mean the end for the band (pure speculation on my part)... but this affiliation with a new label could prove otherwise. Not sure how I feel about that.

I do know, for many, SMRC, in terms of perceived quality and relevance, was the closing chapter for this band.

What I'm wondering is if Paracletus will be more like Fas or Chaining the Katechon? Or perhaps its own beast?

I really hope the new album maintains some of Fas' non-metal elements even though as a whole it's sure to be an entirely new style as Fas, Chaining, etc. all were. The contrast between the disturbing "mellow" sections and the pure chaos of the metal sections really set Fas apart for me.