Black Metal.

good way to tell if someone has terrible taste in metal: they like anything dso did from smrc onward

is more like it

I really hope the new album maintains some of Fas' non-metal elements even though as a whole it's sure to be an entirely new style as Fas, Chaining, etc. all were. The contrast between the disturbing "mellow" sections and the pure chaos of the metal sections really set Fas apart for me.

definitely. and it seems it was the chaos that really polarized listeners in regards to Fas. I loved it, but then again I really enjoy challenging and complex listens. Took a couple of listens, but once I got it, I was hooked.

Don't know if any of you like it, but Behemoth's "Sventevith (Storming Near The Baltic)" is a pretty ace BM record.

stepup2thestreets.jpg

:lol:

Great now my picture is completely out of context on a new page...

Any black metal with harmonized clean vocals like the first track on Bergtatt?

What is some black metal similar to the sound Sacramentum, Dawn, Vinterland, Sorhin, Draconis, etc. have going on.

It is easily my favorite black metal style overall, but I've never really explored it much due to not knowing where to go.

It's amazing how many BM bands there actually are. All the time you guys throw out lists of new ones and I feel compelled to give them a listen but I'm already backlogged!