Black Metal.

Try Slowdive or Ride, I think they're better than My Bloody Valentine

I listened to Lantlos for the first time yesterday. Pretty good, but I still haven't heard any of shoegaze/black metal that approaches Souvenirs d'un Autre Monde.

Try Slowdive or Ride, I think they're better than My Bloody Valentine

I listened to Lantlos for the first time yesterday. Pretty good, but I still haven't heard any of shoegaze/black metal that approaches Souvenirs d'un Autre Monde.

It does'nt get any better than Slowdive and Ride,when it comes to shoegaze I think they're the best.

I love Black Metal, I saw Mayhem play at the Getaway Rock Festival in my hometome of Gävle this summer and it was awsome! But the kings of Black Metal next to Mayhem of course are Dark Funeral, proud to be from sweden when i hear them i tell ya!

60109_1556229395446_1526565109_2082402_5784022_n.jpg

And I don't know if anyone but me knows/have the slightest interest in Enid? It seems they have reunited 6,66 years after their latest release and a new album is coming up! A new song can be heard at their Myspace:

http://www.myspace.com/enidofficial

I have Seelenspiegel and I love it. I can't check that out now because I'm on campus, but I will soon. Thanks for the update!