Black Metal.

Fuck it sux how some of you people get all anal over trolls and shit.Who gives a fuck,do you yanks have no sense of humour whatsoever? are you protecting something profanely important?That dude probably has more BM cred than anyone here.I find it hard to believe coming from supposedly black metal fans.Trolls what a fucking joke,they won't hurt you.Oh no there's a troll,please help us,pff.Gay with a capital GAY.If there's a problem let the moderator sort it out,don't get all narky and bitchy,reminds me of a bunch of whining bitches.And if i get banned from here because of this rant i do not give a fuck.The only person here who's put me onto anything new worth a shit is Velocibrad.

impaled%20nazarene_tol.jpg

the new Otargos album - No Satan No God - was pretty good, and the new Nefarium - Ad Discipulum is solid. I'm not too up on black metal this year outside of the bestial black/death scene though, haven't listened to too many. Got any recs from this year guys? Preferably something on the aggressive side not the ambient/folky/post-rock side.

Fuck it sux how some of you people get all anal over trolls and shit.Who gives a fuck,do you yanks have no sense of humour whatsoever? are you protecting something profanely important?That dude probably has more BM cred than anyone here.I find it hard to believe coming from supposedly black metal fans.Trolls what a fucking joke,they won't hurt you.Oh no there's a troll,please help us,pff.Gay with a capital GAY.If there's a problem let the moderator sort it out,don't get all narky and bitchy,reminds me of a bunch of whining bitches.And if i get banned from here because of this rant i do not give a fuck.The only person here who's put me onto anything new worth a shit is Velocibrad.

you_mad.jpg

They're not as black metal, but Bergtatt and the Vargnatt demo are both extremely good. They're less harsh and raw and incorporate folk influences into the mix. You actually chose a good time to ask, since I just spent yesterday revisiting those three Ulver albums.

I could never get too heavily into Bergtatt. I always preferred the raw more straight-forward sound of Nattens Madrigal.

I don't have any reason not to, but I've just never gotten round to listening to a lot of the classic Greek bands. I've listened to the odd Necromantia, Varathron, Zemial and Agatus here and there, but never really gotten into them that much. Definitely going to give it all another, proper, go.

I don't have any reason not to, but I've just never gotten round to listening to a lot of the classic Greek bands. I've listened to the odd Necromantia, Varathron, Zemial and Agatus here and there, but never really gotten into them that much. Definitely going to give it all another, proper, go.

Definitely stick with it. Aside from the obvious, I'll recommend:

Order of the Ebon Hand - A Mystic Path to the Netherworld
Thou Art Lord - Eosforos
Legion of Doom - Kingdom of Endless Darkness
Deviser - Unspeakable Cults

New Hypothermia is released as a download on their homepage. Weird ass "black" metal. One 68 minute long track. I enjoyed it.