Black Metal.

I first got introduced with 1349's hellfire, mainly because I really enjoyed death metal and the blast beats were a big welcome for me, it still is one of my favourite black metal albums. :)

Nobody enters through the right doors anymore...Venom, Mercyful Fate, Bathory, Sodom, Sarcofago, Bulldozer, Tormentor, Mayhem, Burzum, Master's Hammer, Root.

Nobody enters through the right doors anymore...Venom, Mercyful Fate, Bathory, Sodom, Sarcofago, Bulldozer, Tormentor, Mayhem, Burzum, Master's Hammer, Root.

After Dimmu and some of the other popular bands, I did begin listening to Bathory, Mercyful Fate, Burzum, and Sodom. These are the bands that truly got me.

My door is always the right door because I'm always right.

And for somebody that bursts a vein every time someone mentions "it's just your opinion," you sure note that something is an opinion pretty quickly. You also state your opinions really annoyingly.

Only with you though
icon_heart.gif

My introduction to bm was Darkthrone - A Blaze in the Northern Sky. I bought the CD without ever having heard it (or any black metal, for that matter) before. At first I didn't like it, since the production and guitar playing style was so different from the death metal that I was listening to. But I soon began to like the CD for what it was, and bought albums by Mayhem, Emperor, Immortal, etc. This was some 13/14 years ago.

my first uh "extreme" metal band was Opeth, and I think from there I got into Emperor because a guy I knew at school was a big Emperor fan.