Black Metal.

This is all I've listened to by them, and from checking metalarchives its appears they only have two full-lengths. So I guess if you didn't like what you heard you probably won't like them.

You're probably right. Coldworld makes me think of Paysage d'hiver, another band I haven't really warmed up to (get it). Anyone know why he releases mostly demos rather than studio albums? I like that dudes work in Darkspace, however.

I really enjoy Melancholie² a lot, it's a special album for me in a lot of ways. I've never checked out the other one though.

You're probably right. Coldworld makes me think of Paysage d'hiver, another band I haven't really warmed up to (get it). Anyone know why he releases mostly demos rather than studio albums? I like that dudes work in Darkspace, however.

They aren't truly demos. They're full length, but he calls them demos and releases them on cassette. Some are really good. Das Tor was one of my favorite black metal albums from last year.

To be tr00 an kvlt. There's no deeper reason. But some of the demos are damn excellent. The self-titled is the best followed by Winterkalte and Kristalle und Isa.

To be tr00 an kvlt. There's no deeper reason. But some of the demos are damn excellent. The self-titled is the best followed by Winterkalte and Kristalle und Isa.

They aren't demos when some of them are over an hour. Ha. I don't get the reasoning behind it either, but I consider them all albums personally.

Oh, and Paysage D'hiver gives me a huge fucking boner.

They aren't demos when some of them are over an hour. Ha. I don't get the reasoning behind it either, but I consider them all albums personally.

Oh, and Paysage D'hiver gives me a huge fucking boner.

Yeah, I don't get that. How can it something still be a "demo" if it's an hour long?

And yes, I also have to say I enjoy Paysage. I haven't heard the entire discography, but I have liked what I've heard.

I assume they're "demos" because they're always released on cassette first. Now they're going to a5 digipacks for the cd versions. It's honestly just trying to be kvlt. And it IS, not that it actually matters.

So it's the same guy behind Darkspace right? In Darkspace he releases full-lengths. Don't make much sense. But whatever, as Yoda says if the length is right it's a full-length.

I could see an argument being made how full-lengths are, at times, more conceptual and thematic while a demo/EP tends to just be a collection of a few songs. So, even though Paysage d'Hiver have long albums, they aren't so conceptual and revolving around certain themes.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtT-1M4WfeU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtT-1M4WfeU[/ame]

Brooks recommended this to me a long ass time ago.

Still just as magical from the first spin.

I could see an argument being made how full-lengths are, at times, more conceptual and thematic while a demo/EP tends to just be a collection of a few songs. So, even though Paysage d'Hiver have long albums, they aren't so conceptual and revolving around certain themes.

This is so rarely true that it's more likely just randomness.