Black Metal.

Being a fan of tech, black metal is just boring to me (except melechesh) why would you listen to something thats oversaturated underproduced and ruined by awful vocals?

Being a fan of black metal, tech is just boring to me (all of it) why would you listen to something thats wanky, boring, has no soul, overproduced, and ruined by guys that pretend their guitar is their boyfriend's cock?

Being a fan of black metal, tech is just boring to me (all of it) why would you listen to something thats wanky, boring, has no soul, overproduced, and ruined by guys that pretend their guitar is their boyfriend's cock?

that's a fucking bullshit generalization, listen to augury or atheist and tell me that is even remotely close to truth

it's every bit as ridiculous as saying "OMFG BLACK METAL IS JUST NOISE WITH SCREECHING"

Darkspace I is fucking excellent. II is a little more tougher to get into but it's also pretty awesome

I still need to give II some more spins, I honestly haven't listened to it much, but I pretty much hit me from the start. Oddly, I feels more like one long track than II does, even though the latter is 3 and the former is 7.

Have you even listened to tech death? there are no 2 bands that sound the same in the genre therefore your argument is ridiculous
go listen to some noise froob.

As for boring check out beneath the massacre - Nevermore pure adrenaline in a bottle. as you are another in the narrow minded black metal cult you will decline this offer with some ridiculous post but for your own good i think you should.

Have you even listened to tech death? there are no 2 bands that sound the same in the genre therefore your argument is ridiculous

Just because Cynic does not sound like Theory in Practice does not mean that either are worth waiting my time with.

As for boring check out beneath the massacre - Nevermore pure adrenaline in a bottle. as you are another in the narrow minded black metal cult you will decline this offer with some ridiculous post but for your own good i think you should.

You are correct. I suck at liking shit.

You guys are referring to old tech bands like cynic, atheist and death. I hate these bands as much as i hate Brutal death metal.

Its the bands like Martyr, sleep terror and Behold the arctopus that you have to check out.

the problem is that generalizations are supposed to be somewhat educated, and somewhat based on reality. Yours was neither

Tech death somewhat has no soul (educated) and is somewhat overproduced (reality).

Don't bother listing examples as is does you and that noob no good since he's generalizing an entire genre based on 3 bands.

I want some peanuts.

BACK TO BLACK METAL

Secrets of the Moon Antithesis is some really good, pretty damn original black metal. I've been digging it recently.

To me, "phenomenal musicianship" does not mean fit as many riffs and notes into one song as we can (and certainly does not mean Transformer vocals). It's about composition as a whole. A polished production sounds too "studio".

Death had emotion at the beginning. Great raw energy. Somewhere along the line, Chuck lost it.

Back to black metal. Last post about tech bleh.