Black Metal.

Andacht for sure. I was kind of let down by Hoagshoweveritsspelled.

so in another thread I mentioned having a black metal song stuck in my head but not being able to remember what it was. I found it. Haven't listened to this album in a few years

Last edited by a moderator:
Chaos Moon was a solid USBM band a few years back. Some of that older stuff would be beloved if it was from Germany or some shit. I'm listening to that new song on shitty PC speakers, so I'll have to revisit again later, but I'm glad the band is still around. Really overlooked at the time.

The Altoriu Seseliai song was a real flashback. That was a good one. Anyone else remember Alatyr? That had some buzz around the same time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kb_o8l7Uc_U

whats up guys I've been trying to get into black metal i've listened to dark throne and thats about it could some one recommend some black metal bands btw i've already listened to blackened death metal and i like it so just recommend straight up black metal bands that you think a tech and brutal slam death metal fan could get into.

Just orderd this EP. Its a new side project from one of the dudes from Austere. Along very similar lines. Looking forward to seeing what else they produce.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ That EP is solid, but not sure it brings much more to the table than Austere. Will keep an eye out on em though.

unknown- those were some solid selections. That Urkaos demo is kicking my ass! Never heard of those guys. Vehemenz is another solid find, some evil stuff right there.

In case anyone didn't know yet several Lunar Aurora albums were recently reissued.

Of Stargates and Bloodstained Celestial Spheres
Ars Moriendi
Elixir of Sorrow

The CD version of Elixir of Sorrow includes the 4 bonus track's that were on the original vinyl. It also includes another bonus track, "Der Wanderer Des Feuermondes."

Just discovered this beast:

hoth.jpg