Black Metal.

I myself try not to stray to far from Cradle of Filth. Though I listen to some bands I wouldnt really classify as "black metal" per se. I enjoy epic, conquering music, though a slight influx of sadness and meloncholy are always appreciated. Anyone here listen to the soundtrack for Pan's Labyrinth? Dark and brooding I must say.

lol at taking the most generic, overused quote in Lovecraftian history and then supplying a link to a wikipedia page. :lol:

I myself try not to stray to far from Cradle of Filth. Though I listen to some bands I wouldnt really classify as "black metal" per se. I enjoy epic, conquering music, though a slight influx of sadness and meloncholy are always appreciated. Anyone here listen to the soundtrack for Pan's Labyrinth? Dark and brooding I must say.

You try not to stray too much from COF in the realm of black metal?! :loco:

STOP SHITTING UP THIS THREAD, IT'S ONE OF THE ONLY GOOD ONES BASICALLY. And I am slightly to blame, yes. But anyway...

Anyone a big fan of Negative Plane's album last year? The Katharsis was more impressive, as was the newest Peste Noire, but this is a good listen. Ther constantly echoed vocals get on my nerves sometimes, but it is otherwise a nice album!

Also, SMRC >>> Kenose.