Black Metal.

I recently got Macabre Omen - The Ancient Returns , after few listens it has really grown on me. Any insight on their demos and split albums? Worth seeking out?

holy shit! the smallest 2X ever! It would fit a normal sized XL person probably.

Also have a Manegarm - Dodsfard XL shirt.
and a Nokturnal Mortum - Valkyria 2XL that is actually an XL.
fucking Euro sizing asses.
I also have a Bathory - Twilight of the Gods shirt. but If I can lose 30 lbs it might fit. :lol:

These shirts are brandspanken new. Washed once. Never worn.
someone take these off my hands. pm me for price and whatever.

I was gonna post this in the trade section, but screw that. this thread is good enough.

I just bought Dimmu Borgir's Enthrone Darkness album and I was just literally blown away with it. This album has got to be one of the best purchases I ever made. So far..I skimmed thru the whole album except for the first three song, only because those 3 tunes are KILLER!

I just bought Dimmu Borgir's Enthrone Darkness album and I was just literally with it. This album has got to be one of the best purchases I ever made. So far..I skimmed thru the whole album except for the first three song, only because those 3 tunes are KILLER!

I had the same reaction when I first listened. It's instantly accessible. Hopefully that freshness will stay a while. That's why I'm skeptical. I feel I enjoy albums longer when it takes a while to get into. EDT is instantly memorable, so hopefully it won't get boring after a few listens.

Any Mortuus fans? I heard a sample from their new album, "De Contemplanda Morte", that was just released. Sounded fine to me, put it on my "to get" list.