Black Metal.

Yeah
Should be able to get it on Bandcamp. I can always obtain a copy and send it to you if they don't have that available.

edit: they don't via Bandcamp. Let me get another one for you and we can arrange payment. Do you have Paypal?

No worries. I contacted the band. Itll be for sale in a day or two

Reactions: The Ozzman
558270.jpg

Hot damn this is the motherfucking JAM. This band is local and dropped their album on Saturday night at a local show. This is some epic shit. It reminds me of shit like Caladan Brood and Summoning (different sound but the atmosphere definitely reminds me of it) but there's some faster paced stuff in there too.

Listening now. Eh. Certainly wouldn't wanna throw Summoning or Caladan Brood in the same league with these guys. It's super superficial to these ears. No real emotion I can pick up. Some songs are enjoyable but the production leaves a lot to be desired. I've heard bad drum machines but dayum.

What are the other bands in the Black Twilight Circle? Is that like a scene or something?

Yeah it's a 'thing' and has been for a while. It's pretentious but I really like the lo fi psychedelic black metal they come out with so I overlook the ridiculous image.

Volahn, Tuukaria, Dolorvotre, Arizmenda, Odz Manouk.

I've heard of a Spanish scene over the past few years called 'The Black Circle' or something like that, it seems like this scenes getting comparisons LLN from the more underground types. I've only heard Black Cilice and Onirik and they're both very good.

Don't forget Axeman, or are you not feeling that one?
Yeah they're cool too. Honestly just named some off the top of my head.

Oh, okay. Probably not something that I care about, but I might listen to a few tracks.

Unlike Ozz, I don't really care if you do or not, but I do imagine therein may lie something you might enjoy more than the latest Megadeth.

Unlike Ozz, I don't really care if you do or not, but I do imagine therein may lie something you might enjoy more than the latest Megadeth.

It's fine. I only agreed to listen to it because he said that nobody would do so before judging it unfairly. People seem thrilled by the idea of reading what I have to say about it when I do.

I'm not a fan of the Black Twilight Circle either. I remember the main guy in Ashdautus wanted to murder Crimson Floyd at one point.

David Gold from Woods of Ypres told me that he would jump me with his friends if I came to one of their shows after I gave his album a negative review on another site. He tried to take back all of his shit when he realized that I was a woman, so I posted it all as an addition to my review. It was pretty funny.

He's dead now as far as I know. I remember reading that he got hit by a car or something. His music is still crap.