Black Metal.

Having only recently got into Destroyer 666 I've noticed that they share a lot of thematic qualities with Primordial. The approach is completely different (as are the lyrics), but the kinds of melodic themes they go forhave a lot of similarities. Kind of interesting given that they are really close friends IIRC. Anyone else notice this?

There are a couple of similarities. "The Calling" is where I initially noticed it. The two bands are actually friends so I found it interesting.

My pick of the litter. I get a real kick out of this tape all the time.

Definitely not as much to my liking as Arizmenda and Volahn, but enjoyable nonetheless. You know, I forgot that I picked up a double-CD comp. of Black Twilight Circle recordings a few weeks back. I've only listened to the first disc. Generally, I have low patience with comps. but I need to give it some listens.

Reactions: CiG
Hnnnnf who's releasing it?

Edit: Profound Lore, never mind.

This is the first album without the nut job that ran Hooded in Oil, correct?

I would rather him still be in the band honestly.

If what he said was true, and they tossed him out in the mud because he refused to be politically correct that's pretty fucking weak.

I hope they don't miss him on the new album, if it's not that good I'll have to assume his absence is the problem.

That being said I'm still going to buy it. Looks to be a massive album, M-A is showing 2 discs

Reactions: JontRevolting
Man's Gin sucked after Phil left and I assume it will be the same for Cobalt. I imagine he would be difficult to work with though, especially for someone like Erik who seems fairly grounded.

Just acting weird and erratic, his misses fucked around on him but ultimately I think it was PTSD and he's not the sort of dude to admit life is getting him down, so y'know drink, craziness etc.