Black Metal.

Yeah, according to the Profound Lore website, Smiling Dogs...

"Once Wunder moved to Brooklyn, he then decided to round up two accomplished local musicians, namely Josh Lozano (also of Inswarm and part of Jarboe’s live band) on upright bass and guitarist/pianist Scott Edward to make MAN’S GIN a proper and a real band. Wunder would of course round off the band on vocals, guitars, and drums respectively and begin to slave away at new music until the band would inevitably enter Colin Marston’s (KRALLICE, Gorguts etc.) Thousand Caves Studio in the bellowing month of January 2010 where during three weeks of labor and uncertainty, MAN’S GIN’s debut album “Smiling Dogs” would eventually manifest."

Hopefully, if and when another Man's Gin album is released, the next album is more in line with Smiling Dogs than Rebellion Hymns

Reactions: JontRevolting
There's really not any good books or documentaries on BM because so much of it focuses on the sensationalism of church burnings etc. Rather than the development and styles of the genre. "One Man Metal" is okay I suppose...

I could care less about the stories of these retards, their music is good, but in the end a lot of them were just young men who thought they had problems, they were misanthropes. I find that sort of hate myself, isolationist quality in a lot of these one man bands. Some of them are ok but a lot are whiny cunts

Damn, this is my shit

Dawn - Slaughtersun (Crown of the Triarchy)

6107.jpg