Black Metal.

I've gotten to talk to quite a few black metal musicians. Some of them were cool, and some of them were lame.

The coolest one was undoubtedly Dagon, who is super chill and likes Stained Class quite a bit.

The lamest were David Gold and Werwolf from Satanic Warmaster. The latter got all pissy because people reacted negatively to this video.

There for a while I was corresponding with Corchado around the time Farseeing came out. Seemed like a really cool guy, genuinely happy even, that I liked his music. Laughed at me for saying I had literally been looking for a shirt for years.

Not black metal but fuck you, you don't have better.

David Gold from Woods of Ypres told me that he would jump me with his friends if I came to one of their shows after I gave his album a negative review on another site. He tried to take back all of his shit when he realized that I was a woman, so I posted it all as an addition to my review. It was pretty funny.

He's dead now as far as I know. I remember reading that he got hit by a car or something. His music is still crap.
What the fuck. :lol: Where can I see this review??

I'm not a fan of the Black Twilight Circle either. I remember the main guy in Ashdautus wanted to murder Crimson Floyd at one point.
Whaaaat. :lol: I wonder how that began.

I've spoken with a fair few but my favourite of those to correspond with is Anthony from Sacriphyx, not a BM band by definition though. Enjoyed corresponding with Vordb and the guy from Blood Red Fog as well.