Black Metal.

Strength & Honour, Black Katharsis, and Opferblut are good, albeit a bit typical. I couldn't get into Carelian Satanist Madness but haven't heard anything after it.

Reactions: CiG
Thinking of buying Fimbulwinter since it seems to be so cheap everywhere I see it.

It's because HHR released it. I feel like you might not like it. I think it's a great album actually but I doubt you'll like it. Very tight and polished album of a band firing on all cylinders, just not very ugly.

How does everyone feel about Immortal's debut, Diabolical Fullmoon Mysticism? I've heard bits and pieces over the years but could never find a physical copy, I love Pure Holocaust and consider it one of the greatest black metal albums of all time but I don't often see Diabolical Fullmoon Mysticism talked about.

Is it bad or just very average? Underrated? Worth dropping $25 to $30 (take currency differences into account, because I know that's expensive in America, but here it's about average) on for a CD?

How does everyone feel about Immortal's debut, Diabolical Fullmoon Mysticism? I've heard bits and pieces over the years but could never find a physical copy, I love Pure Holocaust and consider it one of the greatest black metal albums of all time but I don't often see Diabolical Fullmoon Mysticism talked about.

Is it bad or just very average? Underrated? Worth dropping $25 to $30 (take currency differences into account, because I know that's expensive in America, but here it's about average) on for a CD?
It's nothing as good as Pure Holocaust, but it's still excellent. Very much worthy of your cash.

Reactions: Phylactery and CiG

Probably their most Bathory-influenced material. Nothing that is going to blow your mind but definitely worth owning.

Immortal is my favorite black metal band and I think everything from ATHOW onwards is brilliant but it's worth owning just based on the fact that it's good raw black metal