Black Metal.

I prefer good black metal

0010290647_10.jpg
I'm stoked! But Sargeist is good black metal tbh.

Anyone ever buy some NSBM from a site that actually makes them uncomfortable even looking through it? I just had that happen today. Not going to name the distro or anything but yeesh.

Why wouldn't you name the retardedly racist distro? Also, once upon a time I was against listening to NSBM. Now I'm totally fine with it, but supporting their bands and their distros definitely gets the lowest of my priorities.

Why wouldn't you name the retardedly racist distro? Also, once upon a time I was against listening to NSBM. Now I'm totally fine with it, but supporting their bands and their distros definitely gets the lowest of my priorities.

Well fine.Here.

As far as the whole NSBM thing, I try to not think about it too hard, especially when its not even in English to begin with. I like folky black metal and it seems like it comes with the territory. I would much rather buy the releases from a bit more legit distros but eh... prices were good and he had a few albums I wanted.

Well fine.Here.

As far as the whole NSBM thing, I try to not think about it too hard, especially when its not even in English to begin with. I like folky black metal and it seems like it comes with the territory. I would much rather buy the releases from a bit more legit distros but eh... prices were good and he had a few albums I wanted.
Dang. I've nerve even heard of an SPLC hate map. Too bad, that site has some good shit.

I call them trash because they label things like #gamergate as hate movements but refuse to condemn Antifa and often times represent Antifa in a positive light.

So calm down dummy, with your stupid false dichotomy.

They're a difference between critiquing certain actions of an organization and dismissing the entire organization. You do the later when you call them "trash." I'm not saying they're perfect and I'm sure they have their misguided cases (I don't know anything about "gamergate"), but when you call a group that has litigated major cases against the KKK and other explicit hate groups "trash" you make yourself look pretty fucking ignorant.

So I can't call the government trash by that logic, because its also done some good things?

Their anti-Muslim extremist black list is especially ridiculous.
Maajid Nawaz and Ayaan Hirsi Ali are extremist who should belong on a list? Get the fuck out of here.

So I can't call the government trash by that logic, because its also done some good things?

Most people are being hyperbolic when they call the government trash.

Their anti-Muslim extremist black list is especially ridiculous.
Maajid Nawaz and Ayaan Hirsi Ali are extremist who should belong on a list? Get the fuck out of here.

I'm not endorsing every evaluation they make, but your cherry picking isn't surprising. You've shown yourself to have a massive affective filter when it comes to racism.

I was being hyperbolic too, what would be the alternative? That I think they're literal trash?

I really don't care about what you have to say about racism if anything you've said about it in the past is representative of how you still think about the subject. Just another progressive white guilt leftist to me.

I was being hyperbolic too, what would be the alternative? That I think they're literal trash?

I really don't care about what you have to say about racism if anything you've said about it in the past is representative of how you still think about the subject. Just another progressive white guilt leftist to me.

You've shown a lack of ability to analyze information or look at facts when the topic of race comes up, which is why I normally don't even engage in conversations about politics with you anymore. It's a waste of time.

Beyond that, this is the black metal thread, not the politics thread, so let's not derail it.

I've got a bunch of Graveland coming my way actually.

Thousand Swords
Following the Voice Of Blood
Immortal Pride
Dawn of Iron Blades
Fire Chariot of Destruction
Pamięć i przeznaczenie

I'm going to have to chill out on buying shit for a while.

A fantastic haul. My 3 favorite Graveland releases in there. Many of those don't reveal their majesty immediately. Give em time

Reactions: crimsonfloyd