Black Metal.

Recently been going through the fucking odyssey of Mesarthim's discog. This is some real cosmic shit.

Also, this album art is chilling:

Mesarthim-Absence-CD-DIGIPAK-54486-1.jpg

Mesarthim, Absence

Going back through Isolate next. Not sure how well known this act is, but I'm only just discovering them. Really loving it.

Reactions: Draehl
Recently been going through the fucking odyssey of Mesarthim's discog. This is some real cosmic shit.

Also, this album art is chilling:

Mesarthim-Absence-CD-DIGIPAK-54486-1.jpg

Mesarthim, Absence

Going back through Isolate next. Not sure how well known this act is, but I'm only just discovering them. Really loving it.

Been listening to this band since Isolate. Great stuff

Reactions: Einherjar86
Might be funny if the band members weren't all in a bunch of DSBM and sweep-fringe brutal death metal bands. Also too many articles were written praising them as the satire/protest band we need right now.

Pretty funny song titles though I suppose.

Might be funny if the band members weren't all in a bunch of DSBM and sweep-fringe brutal death metal bands. Also too many articles were written praising them as the satire/protest band we need right now.

Pretty funny song titles though I suppose.

Incel Warfare is funny.

Reactions: CiG
First spin of Khorada - Salt. Ex-Agalloch members. As expected, not black metal at all, kind of a progressive sludge a la Neurosis? Maybe not a great comparison, but whatever, it's not a genre I listen to.

Some interesting riffs but awful flattened production, and a moany vocalist who cannot shut the fuck up for a second to let the music breathe.

If this is the style half the band wanted to play, I don't blame Haughm for getting the hell out.

Reactions: EspaDa