Black Metal.

Not a big fan about their association at the very least to a portion of society I am not to keen on but musically, they are damn good.

DgjaAj4VQAA7lGP.jpg

I know Mgla is on the Northern Heritage roster, but as the band itself have denied any political ideology behind them.

They had basically nothing when Mikko signed them, he did just based on gut feeling that the band would rise to prominence because the potential was there and hell, he wasn't wrong.

Mgla? Where did you get that? they have never commented on any politically related topic, at all and their music has no political content.

People see nazis everywhere, everytime.

https://rateyourmusic.com/release/album/leichenhalle/judenfrei/ is the side project i’m referring to

they also have a bunch of associations with the NS scene beyond just the label. i recall a metalsucks article detailing them but id rather not link to metalsucks tbh

Considering that was almost 20 years ago and Mgla has zero politics on it, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. If they still have those views, they are making sure to keep them private, so it's fine to me.

Reactions: Draehl
i said a page or two back i was working on a list of favourite 2019 BM albums, nothing special lol

as for your request, idk about nobody but here are some i've rated 4+ which have less than 200 ratings on RYM:
bekhira - l'era du mal
fin - arrows of a dying age
griffar - of witches and celts
hail - inheritance of evilness
helheim - niðr ok norðr liggr helvegr
infernum - farewell
lugubrum - de vette cuecken
nastrond - toteslaut
necromass - mysteria mystica zofiriana
order of the ebon hand - the mystic path to the netherworld
the shadow order - raise the banners
sigrblot - blodsband (blood religion manifest)
stilla - skuggflock
stutthof - and cosmos from ashes to dust
trails of anguish - relentless abhorrence of misery's grievance
varathron - stygian forces of scorn
wampyrinacht - we will be watching
wolfnacht - heidentum

One of the best Hellenic black metal albums in the last 15 years and one of the greatest comebacks in black metal. I don't think they have competition in Greece nowadays.

Have you checked out Synteleia yet? They're not as good obviously but a cool new Greek black metal band in their own right.

Have you checked out Synteleia yet? They're not as good obviously but a cool new Greek black metal band in their own right.
I'll check it out.

The guitarist and drummer from Varathron have a very good band called No Hand Path. Not as good as Varathron, but it's some of the best material available in the latest years.

Reactions: CiG