Black Metal.

Yeah I saw this. Kind of lame, but they still make great music.

lol its probably the lamest shit i've ever heard. its funny, because most BM bands are so fired up to be BM, and want to be nothing except BM, but for some reason these dudes are waiting to be signed to ferret records and make an alt. rock record with In Flames? Good music for now, but i think they are trying to have an out for if they get signed and change their sound.

ONLY Remains Of A Ruined, Dead, Cursed Soul and Vampires Of Black Imperial Blood.

Black Millennium (Grimly Reborn) is a good album too. I haven't heard the last two, so I can't comment, though I don't imagine them being particularly great.

I love Vampires of Black Imperial Blood, so you might want to check that one out if you havent already.

lol its probably the lamest shit i've ever heard. its funny, because most BM bands are so fired up to be BM, and want to be nothing except BM, but for some reason these dudes are waiting to be signed to ferret records and make an alt. rock record with In Flames? Good music for now, but i think they are trying to have an out for if they get signed and change their sound.
Just shut up. They don't want to be considered BM because they are actually rather far removed from 2nd wave BM, and there are heavy trad and thrash influences in the new stuff. It's nothing like Demise and earlier where the music was pretty strict BM. I think there's an effort to distance the band from the earlier material, because they sound completely different.

Nachtmystium will sign to a label sometime this year, and it'll either be one of the top metal labels, or a more mainstream label, since Pitchfork wrote them up a couple of times. There's still plenty of room to expand on the sound they had going on I: D, so there won't be a drastic change in their sound.

Just shut up. They don't want to be considered BM because they are actually rather far removed from 2nd wave BM, and there are heavy trad and thrash influences in the new stuff. It's nothing like Demise and earlier where the music was pretty strict BM. I think there's an effort to distance the band from the earlier material, because they sound completely different.

Nachtmystium will sign to a label sometime this year, and it'll either be one of the top metal labels, or a more mainstream label, since Pitchfork wrote them up a couple of times. There's still plenty of room to expand on the sound they had going on I: D, so there won't be a drastic change in their sound.

lol yeah, because your opinion is just... so much more valid than mine. just because you said that i hope they make an all acoustic album, and ft. amy lee in their next mtv music video. blow me and cradle my balls while you do it, because nothing you say will change my mind. them saying they arent bm when they are is lame as fuck, and an out for them when they puss out to sell records. Linkin Nachtmystium anyone?

lol yeah, because your opinion is just... so much more valid than mine. just because you said that i hope they make an all acoustic album, and ft. amy lee in their next mtv music video. blow me and cradle my balls while you do it, because nothing you say will change my mind. them saying they arent bm when they are is lame as fuck, and an out for them when they puss out to sell records. Linkin Nachtmystium anyone?

Just so you know - it is.

lol see thats the problem with you homos, you PREACH acceptance and shit but you're just as bad as everyone else. its funny, because society hates you, and yet within your own ranks you hate each other... funny.

lol see thats the problem with you homos, you PREACH acceptance and shit but you're just as bad as everyone else. its funny, because society hates you, and yet within your own ranks you hate each other... funny.

lol why don't try not starting a sentence with lol? wtf!

Fag.

Hey, Montu, what do you think of Grimlair's new album "Locked and Forgotten"?
I love it. This "Onde Day" song makes me go crazy.
It's also cool that Grimlair is a one person project.

Fucking sandbox kids shit. Shut up IcedMaidenAllica, you're a damned trolling moron. Get banned. Everyone else, stop taking the bait!