Black Metal.

My front garden > TER

australia-bondi-beach.jpg

Haha, see I can't swim due to anxiety problems I get when I am in the water. I mean I can get in water and play around, but when it comes actually swimming, no way, no how, isn't going to happen.

The ground is my friend.

While not directly related to Black Metal (although his work is still based on it loosely), has anyone checked out the new Vintersorg album, "Sollens Rotter"? It's seriously good. I mean as in, possibly the best thing he has ever done.

I love Vintersorg, even more when he really pulls out the guns and just excels himself.

I'm a large Vintersorg fan, and I'm eagerly awaiting for the album to come out. I've been reading nothing but great reviews for the album and I'm glad. It's going to make it hard for me not to hear a song until its US release, but I'm going to try.

Yes black metal is my favorite genre some of my favorite bands are: Emperor, Krieg, Darkthrone, Xasthur, Absu, Leviathan (US), Artcus, Wyrd, Immortal, Black Angel (PER), Daemonlord, Judas Iscariot, Nagaroth, and Absurd (Ger).

While not directly related to Black Metal (although his work is still based on it loosely), has anyone checked out the new Vintersorg album, "Sollens Rotter"? It's seriously good. I mean as in, possibly the best thing he has ever done.

I love Vintersorg, even more when he really pulls out the guns and just excels himself.

I have been meaning to pick this sucker up. Love Vintersorg.

Has anyone here seen Nachtmystium live? I'm interested in how their live sound compares to the production of Instinct: Decay, particularly concerning the psychedelic guitar tones.

The lead guitar comes out pretty well, but it's not quite as loud as you might hope. Maybe try standing on the lead guitar side.

In other news, the Drudkh Anti-Urban 10" is now available. Order from Supernal. Only 999 printed. I got two so I can sell high on eBay in a few years.

Anyone here excited for abigor's new release?? \m/!!

I am, I just heard some material by the band recently and thought they were great! I'm defintely looking forward to getting an album or two by them. I'll start with the earlier stuff than work my way up from there. :)

For the people who are familar with Abigor are there any particular albums I should avoid?