Black Metal.

i need some new black metal tracks now!

I just got Ophthalamia-a journey into darkness back into my cd player. I can say this is not as good as i thought it was a year ago.

honestly, if you can, track down the recent re-release of all 3 demos. i prefer those to Under Ein Blodraud Maane, they feel colder and more sinister.

still, UEBM is cult

Gorgoroth...I'd like to know what your impressions are about these guys? are most ppl from Ultimate Metal into this band or what? cuz I am. songs like Profetens Upenbaring & Revelation of Doom rules!

honestly, if you can, track down the recent re-release of all 3 demos. i prefer those to Under Ein Blodraud Maane, they feel colder and more sinister.

still, UEBM is cult
Yeah, Svarte Skoger was released in 2006, so you should be able to turn it up somewhere.

Manes is rather difficult. The production, when there is any, is pretty rough. I haven't digested the whole thing yet. I prefer the first two out of the three demos. I hear some similarities to early Xasthur, early Blut Aus Nord, early Enslaved, and the keys even remind me of old NES tracks at times. I could send a track or two over AIM to anyone who's really interested. There's a reason why this band doesn't come up too often. They're not for everyone. Definitely worth hearing before you buy.

Can anyone recommend me some bands that are similar to, one: Anorexia Nervosa, and two: Carpathian Forest?