Black Metal.

Gorgoroth...I'd like to know what your impressions are about these guys? are most ppl from Ultimate Metal into this band or what? cuz I am. songs like Profetens Upenbaring & Revelation of Doom rules!

I don't know... i heard some sample tracks from I think the Pentagram album and the lead vocalist sounds like a Daffy Duck from Hell lol his voice just makes me laugh that I can't take the music serious... they need a new vocalist imo

I've been really into Tearstained and Countess these past few days. Monumental in its Sorrow and Heilig Vuur keep impressing me more and more with each listen. The rest of their albums rule too, but I've not shown them as much attention.

Final Thoughts is my favorite Tearstained album. Do you listen to the reissued Monumental In Its Sorrow? It has two bonus tracks, S.A.D. and Dissociation.

I didn't even know Tearstained had a myspace...anyway, you can get the album from The Basar North America, I think it's $12 with shipping.

I see he put his covers of Raise The Dead and Black Masses. I think he does an excellent job on his covers, especially those two, which are on Final Thoughts. Countess has a myspace too if you haven't checked it out, he always has an unreleased song up there, which he changes every once in a while. I swear to god, Orlok has shelved more excellent albums than most people can pen.

He does tend to do pretty good covers yeah, but I still can't help but laugh at the Ratt cover on Homicidal Tendencies. It is so odd and a bit out of place.

Yeah, I've seen the Countess myspace too.

can someone give me some links to some black metal songs i can download on there bands website. I need some new bands and when i head to buy some new cds in a week i want to know what to buy.

btw i have been listioning to N.I.L and i am impressed

He does tend to do pretty good covers yeah, but I still can't help but laugh at the Ratt cover on Homicidal Tendencies. It is so odd and a bit out of place.

Yeah...I didn't care for that myself. Homicidal Tendencies was pretty weak overall, to be honest. It wasn't much more than an assemblage of 80s Death/Thrash riffs pulled from various bands. It's good, but it's not something I listen to often. Some of the vocal lines were pretty awkward as well, like "Reduced to an Unidentifiable John Doe."

Yeah...I didn't care for that myself. Homicidal Tendencies was pretty weak overall, to be honest. It wasn't much more than an assemblage of 80s Death/Thrash riffs pulled from various bands. It's good, but it's not something I listen to often. Some of the vocal lines were pretty awkward as well, like "Reduced to an Unidentifiable John Doe."

Yeah, it was nice a few listens through but I found myself pretty much unable to get into it like I was the other three albums.

Have you heard any of Mikael's other bands? A bunch of people were telling me that Night Conquers Day was better than Tearstained.