Black Metal.

I got my hands on some Limbonic Art.. the first two full lengths to be precise and I'm loving every inch of this. :kickass:

Limbonic Art are always a very pleasant surprise to those who stumble across them. Discovering this band has been one of the highlights of my metal quest.

They are excellent, but Zeph is the afficianado of the board on all they entail

:cool:

I find the fact that you guys know more than 10 bands that record out of thier homes incredible. Personally, I think it takes some ungodly amount of downtime to come up with that, but hey, i bow to the internet-doofus gods i suppose. Regardless, BM can get a LOT repetitive, which is funny because its like as extreme as it gets, and yet thousands of bands do it. Higher end stuff like Emperor/Akercocke/Nachtmystium and such I can take, but the rest of it can really lick goat scrot. I don't want to be told about how it's original and technical and blah blah blah i care none, if i want to hear a pig scream ill go kick your mother.

however i digress... the fact that you have the kind of time to find bands that record out of their garage/bedroom, and even time to talk about that, is so far beyond my understanding, its unbelievable. I've heard eat drink and sleep metal, but like... literally? that's the only explanation i will understand.... it just it appalling to me.

Black metal is one of my favorite genres.

Belphegor
Emperor
Windir
Zyklon
Dark Funeral
Marduk
Immortal
Darkthrone
...And Oceans
Moonsorrow
Dimmu Borgir
Bloodthorn
Extol
Moonspell
Gorgoroth
Nocturnal Art
Be'lakor

I find the fact that you guys know more than 10 bands that record out of thier homes incredible. Personally, I think it takes some ungodly amount of downtime to come up with that, but hey, i bow to the internet-doofus gods i suppose. Regardless, BM can get a LOT repetitive, which is funny because its like as extreme as it gets, and yet thousands of bands do it. Higher end stuff like Emperor/Akercocke/Nachtmystium and such I can take, but the rest of it can really lick goat scrot. I don't want to be told about how it's original and technical and blah blah blah i care none, if i want to hear a pig scream ill go kick your mother.

however i digress... the fact that you have the kind of time to find bands that record out of their garage/bedroom, and even time to talk about that, is so far beyond my understanding, its unbelievable. I've heard eat drink and sleep metal, but like... literally? that's the only explanation i will understand.... it just it appalling to me.

When it all comes down to it, I listen to whatever I enjoy most, regardless of what it is. I am constantly exploring new bands because music has had a significant impact on my life, more so than most people it seems. Even just the very action of listening to an album can affect me in a positive way, moreso than other things in life.

Wow, another completely mind numbingly stupid post from the terrible IcedMaidenAllica.

Deron, please ban this fucker!

Get the fuck out of here right fucking now.

the fact that you have the kind of time to find bands that record out of their garage/bedroom, and even time to talk about that, is so far beyond my understanding, its unbelievable. I've heard eat drink and sleep metal, but like... literally? that's the only explanation i will understand.... it just it appalling to me.

Right. So perhaps we should become like the mindless wastes of DNA commonly referred to as "the herd": lacking in passion, romanticism, oblivious to the importance of art in its various forms and content with being given whatever is forced upon us, rather than using our own intellect to investigate, form opinions and increase our knowledge.

So contrary to your opinion, perhaps you should consider that WE are the ones who are thinking & alive, and YOU were a fucking waste of sperm and that the fallopian tube used to feed you was better off hosing the garden with. People without passion waste their lives, period. Clearly you are content being half-assed.

With the amount of stupidity found on forums, can you really blame someone for responding to such a comment? I mean, there are numerous times where you can't even tell if someone is trolling or making a stupid comment, and more often then not it is the latter.