Black Metal.

Do we seriously need to come up with a creative reason as to why your a moron? It's been made very clear throughout your various posts.

woooooooooo lol you got me. maybe im a moron because you dont care to read, or maybe im a moron because i dont share your ideas. either way, you calling me a moron just makes me happier about how i dont fit in with you homos who pretend to be social outcasts. i dont have to have long hair and piercings and tatoos and look like i wana kill people to like metal, nor do i have to think like you. so really, go fuck yourself, ill do what i want.

Your clearly a moron (actually pathetic is a better word) because you take the time to make such long posts defending your obviously insecure ass to people you'll most likely never see in your lifetime.

To actually address one of his comments: It's incredibly stupid to dislike black metal bands for having one or two members. You clearly do not understand the financial sacrifices that have to go into putting a tour together. Black metal bands are by and large not popular enough to tour successfully. Having more members does not make sense for studio bands. One or two has worked well enough for many bands.

Also, solo black metal projects allow for an undiluted artistic expression, so long as the musical proficiency is there.

no because i'll keep coming on because i dont sleep and need something to do at night, i just wana get banned and go back to blabbermouth or something. i cant STAND these fucking people.

woooooooooo lol you got me. maybe im a moron because you dont care to read, or maybe im a moron because i dont share your ideas. either way, you calling me a moron just makes me happier about how i dont fit in with you homos who pretend to be social outcasts. i dont have to have long hair and piercings and tatoos and look like i wana kill people to like metal, nor do i have to think like you. so really, go fuck yourself, ill do what i want.

So... your parents really are related hey

Holy shit you're fucking annoying.

edit: is there an ignore function on this forum?

edit #2: yup