Black Metal.

Yeah, I heard about that.... "l1k3 z0mgz!!!111 5311-0u7!!!111"...that's 'sell out' btw.

Personally I don't care if a bands signs with Century Media, not a bad label but for a black metal band? Kind of a bold move, I'd say on behalf of Nachtmystium's part.

With the amount of stupidity found on forums, can you really blame someone for responding to such a comment? I mean, there are numerous times where you can't even tell if someone is trolling or making a stupid comment, and more often then not it is the latter.

Generally, no, contextually, yes. Everyone here knows how stupid IcedMaidenAllica is already. I don't know why anyone takes anything he says seriously or, in fact, even acknowledges him directly.

With the amount of stupidity found on forums, can you really blame someone for responding to such a comment? I mean, there are numerous times where you can't even tell if someone is trolling or making a stupid comment, and more often then not it is the latter.
Either way it is always better to ignore someone making dumb posts than just adding to the stupidity by responding.

For those interested:
Nachtmystium has signed a two album deal with Century Media Records.
Story here:http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=71887

I would have thought Candlelight to be the one to sign them. Good move for distrobution, but bad for more kvlt backlash.
Excellent. Not only will I be getting two albums, but I will be able to find Eulogy IV in stores.

@Hubster: You find Nachtmystium generic? I can definitely understand boring, but generic? Generic for me means that it sounds like many other bands or another more popular band, but Nachtmystium sound unique to me, especially on their newest album.

Btw am i ever going to get that sig u said u were going to make me?

I was in the middle of making it and it just didn't look good enough. Tell me a couple more bands you like and I can use that as filler to make the whole collage more appealing.

Metal Blade also wanted to sign Nachtmystium, but Century Media seems like a good choice. I wouldn't have been surprised too much if it was someone like Hydra Head or Ipecac, but I guess they're probably a bit too small, and HH already has Xasthur.

If you want to ignore me then fucking do it. You really think I care that you write in BOLD LETTERS BAN ME??? oh no you got offended because I dislike bands that pretend they are from hell, paint their faces black and white and sing like their balls are in a knot. Go cry, really, go cry.

At least someone responded with something other than the expected "stfu". Ars Davoli or whatever, I understand you think they have more passion for their work than most, but I disagree completely. I think they have one idea of creativity or "creativity" since they mostly rip off each other and say fuck you if you dont like it. Granted, most metal is that, but I find it pretty shitty that they can put forth THAT kind of effort, and you call it passionate. Half of BM bands are one or two guys, and cant tour because of it. That, to me, it just blatent retardation. If you're a band, and passionate about performing music, then get enough members to be able to tour and spread your music. If you're ashamed of your music, like i assume most of them are, then dont make it in the first place. I find it hard to believe that these guys love their music so much but cant put enough effort in to putting together an actual band. maybe thats unkvlt or something, but i think its just fucking lazy....

To the rest of you... next time come up with something to say other than "you're stupid i hate you" blah blah fucking blah. I care zero for what you think, and back up my statement that if you happen to know over 10 bands that record from a basement or a living room then you have WAYYY too much time on your hands, and needa get a job, or a girlfriend, or boyfriend, or SOMETHING to occupy a little more of your time. Call me a waste of space, tell the guy i should get banned, i dont care. Let him ban me, i am embarrassed for the metal community on behalf of all of you.... thats not true, just some of you.

If you want to ignore me then fucking do it. You really think I care that you write in BOLD LETTERS BAN ME??? oh no you got offended because I dislike bands that pretend they are from hell, paint their faces black and white and sing like their balls are in a knot. Go cry, really, go cry.

At least someone responded with something other than the expected "stfu". Ars Davoli or whatever, I understand you think they have more passion for their work than most, but I disagree completely. I think they have one idea of creativity or "creativity" since they mostly rip off each other and say fuck you if you dont like it. Granted, most metal is that, but I find it pretty shitty that they can put forth THAT kind of effort, and you call it passionate. Half of BM bands are one or two guys, and cant tour because of it. That, to me, it just blatent retardation. If you're a band, and passionate about performing music, then get enough members to be able to tour and spread your music. If you're ashamed of your music, like i assume most of them are, then dont make it in the first place. I find it hard to believe that these guys love their music so much but cant put enough effort in to putting together an actual band. maybe thats unkvlt or something, but i think its just fucking lazy....

To the rest of you... next time come up with something to say other than "you're stupid i hate you" blah blah fucking blah. I care zero for what you think, and back up my statement that if you happen to know over 10 bands that record from a basement or a living room then you have WAYYY too much time on your hands, and needa get a job, or a girlfriend, or boyfriend, or SOMETHING to occupy a little more of your time. Call me a waste of space, tell the guy i should get banned, i dont care. Let him ban me, i am embarrassed for the metal community on behalf of all of you.... thats not true, just some of you.

It's an internet forum d00d.