Black Metal.

I never really got into VC, but a friend of mine was heavy into them and intrigued by their unothodox musical instruments, music etc..that is until he found out they just a bunch of liars...I don't know if anything they've made is sincere so I've never really bothered to give them a proper listen.

I found a distro that had Spicilege, so I picked that up along with Duk Buk - Idu Na Vy! and Hate Forest - Scythia. I'm buying too much shit as it is, but this is stuff that I've been meaning to check out for a long time.

All good albums. Spicilege especially.

I never really got into VC, but a friend of mine was heavy into them and intrigued by their unothodox musical instruments, music etc..that is until he found out they just a bunch of liars...I don't know if anything they've made is sincere so I've never really bothered to give them a proper listen.

Check out Genevieve, that is all you really need unless you decide to indulge further as I have - and ended up enjoying their other work too, but it isn't essential by anymeans like Genevieve is.

I found a distro that had Spicilege, so I picked that up along with Duk Buk - Idu Na Vy! and Hate Forest - Scythia. I'm buying too much shit as it is, but this is stuff that I've been meaning to check out for a long time.

I'm dying to get my hands on a copy of Hate Forest's Purity, but it would seem that only just recently it has gone out of print.

There is a new Belenos album in the worksto be titled "Chemins de Souffrance." 8 tracks, 45 minutes which means LESS FILLER THAN ON CHANTS :kickass:

Well, they can't even begin to touch the masterpieces of acts such as Mütiilation, Epheles and their ilk, but their demos and "Ultima Thulée" and "Memoria Vetusta - Fathers of the Icy Age I" are certainly of a very high standard.

Well, they can't even begin to touch the masterpieces of acts such as Mütiilation, Epheles and their ilk, but their demos and "Ultima Thulée" and "Memoria Vetusta - Fathers of the Icy Age I" are certainly of a very high standard.
Mütiilation (especially "Remains of a Ruined, Dead, Cursed Soul" album)and Epheles are just great too. Indeed.

+

Deathspell Omega
Belenos
Grimlair
Elhaz
Hirilorn
DevilMind
Anorexia Nervosa
Armaggedon
Mortifera