Black Metal.

check out my band SUNLESS DAWN we're black metal. but in our own way. our recordings arent too great but hopefully uoi can get the point.

i've always liked bands like raventhrone and mithotyn and windir. grand belials key is just fuckin vulgar and awesome. i never seen any black metal bands live though i never hear about the shows. i live near philly so if anyone hears any let me know!

and if someone can help me find some raventhrone and hollenthon shit that would be awesome.

your music reminds me of Dso - Infernal Battles....except dso had killer riffs.... i think your music is a bit generic.... try developping a more unique sound.

Indeed. I'm actually surprised you like em.

I don't know why that would be surprising. They're pretty fucking ballsy. Plus I listen to shit like Darkspace, Paysage d'Hiver, Alcest, Deathspell Omega, Peste Noire, Belenos, and all that gay shit too anyway.

I don't know why that would be surprising. They're pretty fucking ballsy. Plus I listen to shit like Darkspace, Paysage d'Hiver, Alcest, Deathspell Omega, Peste Noire, Belenos, and all that gay shit too anyway.

Tr00, I guess I just thought of you as more of traditional black metal fan, but I guess you like any Black metal that's good.

Pretty much, though on the average day I would be more likely to grab for Hellhammer and Tormentor than one of the newer generation. Though lately it's been the opposite.

^ the second best german black metal band, first being Katharsis, in my opinion.

Lunar Aurora is formulaic & generic as hell, I can't believe you folks are going nuts over it. Especially you Necuratul, I thought you had better taste!

Want some real German black metal? One word. Absurd. :kickass:

Mourning Dawn.

Brilliant Black Doom from France. "Innocence Leaves", one of the highlights of their latest album, is on the myspace.

908082862_m.jpg