Black Metal.

Lunar Aurora is formulaic & generic as hell

well it depends of which album... i think Zyklus is amazing, but i found Mond to be boring as fuck.

still this band is unique and very atmospheric, like i said, especially on zyklus.... it's quite similar to Darkspace imo.

I am into BM for just more than a year.Am only 20.Well,I am from a country in southeas asia,so only music available not via internet is hip-hop & everything mainstream.So,when I got net on my house then found out about real metal.
I am mostly into new BM & BM is by far my most favourite genre.
Well how do you guys like new Drudkh.I am a fanboy of drudkh so I really wanna know.And also what do you guys think of the following,both my fav-
Kataxu-Hunger of elements
Anti-The insignificance of life

I like it, but it's hard to please my taste.
I like Frost, Frozen Eternity, Stormlord, Naglfar, Grand Belial's Key, Kult ov Azazel, Wolfthrone, and multiple others.

I have been listening to a lot of Anaal Nathrakh.

I'm impressed by the some of the effort they put into actually writing good songs.

I have been listening to a lot of Anaal Nathrakh.

I'm impressed by the some of the effort they put into actually writing good songs.

Indeed. When I'm in the mood for some black metal brutality, or I'm just plain pissed, Anaal Nathrakh has some great tunes to rock my socks off.

The most recent album seems to have been a good entry point for many people, including myself, that being Andacht.