Black Metal.

Very good, and here comes proof!

First track off all three full-lengths:

YouSendIt: The Leader in File Delivery. <-- Nattestid I

YouSendIt: The Leader in File Delivery. <-- Bjoergvin I

YouSendIt: The Leader in File Delivery. <-- Doedskvad I

Good work! Everyone has to get into T&#229;ke. I can't believe people actually think negatively of it.

I'm intrigued by that cool album cover Taake has with the person on the front with long hair.

That album is Hordaland D&#248;edskvad:

taake-doedskvad-cd.jpg

The person on the front, as with all T&#229;ke albums, is Hoest, the principle songwriter, vocalist, guitarist. He's a damn artistic visionary if you ask me.

I've noticed that opinion on T&#229;ke is quite divided, not only here, but other places too.

There definitely seems to be a love-hate relationship.

I find it very odd, as the first time I heard T&#229;ke I was completely blown away, there was no question about their quality, it was simply far above excellent imo.

Why do people who hate T&#229;ke , hate T&#229;ke? Please be descriptive.

Good work! Everyone has to get into Tåke. I can't believe people actually think negatively of it.

That album is Hordaland Døedskvad:

taake-doedskvad-cd.jpg

The person on the front, as with all Tåke albums, is Hoest, the principle songwriter, vocalist, guitarist. He's a damn artistic visionary if you ask me.

I've noticed that opinion on Tåke is quite divided, not only here, but other places too.

There definitely seems to be a love-hate relationship.

I find it very odd, as the first time I heard Tåke I was completely blown away, there was no question about their quality, it was simply far above excellent imo.

Why do people who hate Tåke , hate Tåke? Please be descriptive.

Could as well be Bjoergvin?

Taake-Bjoergvin.jpg

Or Nattestid for that matter but the hair isn't very evident on that one.
Taake, norwegians seldom use å and Taake as far as I know never have.

I have both of the first two BAN albums remastered versions (I got Ultima Thulee for only 8 bucks!) and they're both absolutely fantastic.

Could as well be Bjoergvin?

Taake-Bjoergvin.jpg

Or Nattestid for that matter but the hair isn't very evident on that one.
Taake, norwegians seldom use å and Taake as far as I know never have.

It was (deliberately) incorrectly printed when they released it (apparently due to distribution reasons), I found out from a friend who lives in Norway. It should be correctly spelt as Tåke and pronounced "tor-keh".

It was (deliberately) incorrectly printed when they released it (apparently due to distribution reasons), I found out from a friend who lives in Norway. It should be correctly spelt as T&#229;ke and pronounced "tor-keh".

I know how to spell and pronounce it, they also have all the "&#248;"s down as "oe"... Just go with Taake kthx.

EDIT: Or should I start calling Kreator "Creator"?

Catatonia IMO! ...That looks so fucking weird to me now. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE METAL?!

So, anyone else with me that Katharsis' VVorldVVithoutEnd is fucking amazing?

Very good, and here comes proof!

First track off all three full-lengths:

YouSendIt: The Leader in File Delivery. <-- Nattestid I

YouSendIt: The Leader in File Delivery. <-- Bjoergvin I

YouSendIt: The Leader in File Delivery. <-- Doedskvad I

I listened to those three, and honesty I can't see anything special. It is decent, surely. But after those three songs, I was getting bored (had to wash it down with a bit of Pure Holocaust). There is much much better, I can't say this album is ever going to make it onto my playlists. They incorporate elements beyond traditional BM, but don't do it in any overly interesting or 'progressive' manner. Certainly not aiding in bringing BM to any new levels. The songs sounded static, with little bits of "non-BM elements" thrown in as a shoddy attempt at adding interest to the music.

I listened to those three, and honesty I can't see anything special. It is decent, surely. But after those three songs, I was getting bored (had to wash it down with a bit of Pure Holocaust). There is much much better, I can't say this album is ever going to make it onto my playlists. They incorporate elements beyond traditional BM, but don't do it in any overly interesting or 'progressive' manner. Certainly not aiding in bringing BM to any new levels. The songs sounded static, with little bits of "non-BM elements" thrown in as a shoddy attempt at adding interest to the music.

Ban please!