Black Metal.

What I meant was that it was hard to said which album Ohiogrinder would prefer, seeing as opinions are so divided. Smart people understood that.
...(and idiots jumped ahead assuming something entirely different?) Well sorry, mate.I wasn't attacking you or something.I now see how it follows from your previous post though.

The newest Sigh sounds like symphonic/bombastic blackthrash.

I read a review for them and it said they were taking the Advant-Garde path, I also listened to one song but I don't remember it.

Maybe I'll give it a better listen next time.

Deathspell Omega-Sola Fide I is currently kicking my ass. The rest of SRMC isn't clicking as easy.

Deathspell Omega-Sola Fide I is currently kicking my ass. The rest of SRMC isn't clicking as easy.

That's the same song that clicked for me first as well. That album needs a lot of patience to truly discover and appreciate. "Carnal Malefactor" should click next for you, as that song has more discernible emotion shining through it.

Alcest's new album is certainly the #1 most overrated album of the year.

There is no explanation why it's rated so high..... I believe these kids will also love the Halloween remake! (which i've seen and is quite a joke).

That's the same song that clicked for me first as well. That album needs a lot of patience to truly discover and appreciate. "Carnal Malefactor" should click next for you, as that song has more discernible emotion shining through it.

The explosion of sound following the "choir" section of Carnal Malefactor is insane. I love it.