Black Metal.

To be fair, that does look fucking gay.

LOL of course he put out a CD on Smell The Stench...total no-fi, no-argument label. You give 'em shit, they put it out (NET RELEASE, :lol: what a bunch of crap).

EDIT: OK actually I take that back, they've put out some decent kvlt BM in the past, but...what were they thinking...

Rdjandalir in my opinion is their best, very atmospheric and amazing..... the production isn't so great but black metal isn't about great production anyway :p

Necuratul said the french scene is overhyped..... well the russian scene is certainly underrated... with Branikald, Forest and most recently Walknut! amazing new band.

Yeah, Branikald is really good. I'm only familiar with their first three, and my most preferred is Stormheit. Awesome stuff.

As for German Black Metal... Absurd, Nox Intempesta, Ungod, Deinonychus and Martyrium, anyone?

I have noticed a lack of REAL OCCULT BLACK METAL. By occult I dont mean "SATAN SATAN WORSHIP" lyrics, I mean more or less like Crowley. Anyone got any?

Edit/Dont say Black Funeral.

It is fucking hard to find, but their s/t (or UNTITLED...some people like to argue about which it is...!) is a fucking unbelievably necro AND interesting piece of occult work. The CD is technically one track separated by clear distinction, but I do have the one track version's mp3. The earlier stuff isn't as good.

Occult Black Metal:

Hellhammer
Beherit
Blasphemy
Sarcofago
Varathron
Rotting Christ
Necromantia
Thou Art Lord
Zemial
Agatus
Mystifier
Resuscitator
Profanatica
Havohej
Hail
Proclamation
Apokalyptic Raids
Diocletian
Blasphemophagher
Alioth
Goat Molestor/Grave Miasma
Necros Christos
Teitanblood
etc.

I am listening to Satanic Destroyer right now. The only riffs that are anywhere near bearable are the ones that are just two notes back and forth, and he even screws those up sometimes. There are some terrible Xasthur like clean parts.

The vocals are whispers too close to the mic. Any lyrics that I can make out have made me chuckle. There is no drumming.

The worst irony is that he has a song called True Black Metal.

It is fucking hard to find, but their s/t (or UNTITLED...some people like to argue about which it is...!) is a fucking unbelievably necro AND interesting piece of occult work. The CD is technically one track separated by clear distinction, but I do have the one track version's mp3. The earlier stuff isn't as good.

Could you send it to me? I am really interested. I guess I could send something in return.

Occult Black Metal:

Hellhammer
Beherit
Blasphemy
Sarcofago
Varathron
Rotting Christ
Necromantia
Thou Art Lord
Zemial
Agatus
Mystifier
Resuscitator
Profanatica
Havohej
Hail
Proclamation
Apokalyptic Raids
Diocletian
Blasphemophagher
Alioth
Goat Molestor/Grave Miasma
Necros Christos
Teitanblood
etc.

For the most part you dont understand what I am saying by occult. I will check them all out if it is indeed what I am looking for.
But nonetheless great list and thank you very much. Where do I start with Sarcofago

Note-Profanatica looks really gay.

Occult is an atmosphere. I don't care how you define occult, that's all occult Black Metal. Also throw in Mortuary Drape, one of the best in the style.