Black Metal.

I'm still amazed that people view you as a credible poster, as if people have forgotten that you used to be newblackways, or that Belligerent was RIPDime, or that Dave was Chuck Schuldiner >>>>>>>>> God or whatever it was. Name changes to something less completely stupid doesn't raise one's intelligence.

Ok, so what do you want me to say to you? I make no effort for trying to hide that i was newblackways, look under my user name. So please can I ask you to stop with all the pointless ranting against me. Its beyond ridiculous and humorous and ,quite frankly, annoying.

It's the fact that you attempt to speak with years of authority as if you have some kind of genuine credibility that makes me laugh, really. I just find it funny, that's all.

It's the fact that you attempt to speak with years of authority as if you have some kind of genuine credibility that makes me laugh, really. I just find it funny, that's all.

Can you answer without a sarcastic return? If not then lets please talk about some fucking metal.

So a new Drudkh? I wonder if it will be better then the ep.

I like Forestheart by Marblebog, very atmospheric stuff with excellent epic riffs..... haven't heard the other albums they've made, is this band dead?

right now i'm listening to Ulver's new album and it's certainly the weirdest album i've heard for a while.

Well, I just got In The Nightside Eclipse, and i must say...its FUCKIN AMAZING. one of the best metal albums ive heard in a long time. Very atmospheric and ambient...great.

Well, I just got In The Nightside Eclipse, and i must say...its FUCKIN AMAZING. one of the best metal albums ive heard in a long time. Very atmospheric and ambient...great.

Yup. Must say its a very good album. Check out the rest of thire albums.

Get rid of As Blood Runs black in your sig though.

Indeed, it doesn't get much better than this. Now get Anthems and tell me which is better. I find it interesting how some people prefer ITNE to Anthems and the other way around. I haven't quite determined what affect's peoples' preferences regarding those two. Count me in the Anthems camp.

Indeed, it doesn't get much better than this. Now get Anthems and tell me which is better. I find it interesting how some people prefer ITNE to Anthems and the other way around. I haven't quite determined what affect's peoples' preferences regarding those two. Count me in the Anthems camp.

Anthems is just too harsh compared to ITNE. ITNE is just a much better in a songwriting sense.

ITNE captivates with its atmosphere, while Anthems envelops you with its power. At least that's the feeling I get when listening to those two masterpieces.

ITNE is black metal.
Anthems is not.

I'm orgasming to The Ruins of Beverast's Rain Upon the Impure at the present.

I think I'll listen to Nagelfar's Hunengrab im Herbst next. That album owns.

ITNE captivates with its atmosphere, while Anthems envelops you with its power. At least that's the feeling I get when listening to those two masterpieces.

I think with more listening, you will come to realize that "Anthems..." is a very fragmented and predictable album. In the Nightside Eclipse" is a layered, coherent masterpiece that manages to be both simple and complex at the same time, reaching epic heights in ways only matched by Bathory at that time. "Anthems..." tried to conceal its simple nature by disguising itself as "extreme", when in fact, it is actually quite listener friendly.

I think with more listening, you will come to realize that "Anthems..." is a very fragmented and predictable album. In the Nightside Eclipse" is a layered, coherent masterpiece that manages to be both simple and complex at the same time, reaching epic heights in ways only matched by Bathory at that time. "Anthems..." tried to conceal its simple nature by disguising itself as "extreme", when in fact, it is actually quite listener friendly.

I never understood the hype about this album, even on first listen, for exactly this reason. ItNE is far and away the superior album. I don't rate ItNE as highly as some but I wouldn't hesitate to call it essential and a classic. However I personally wouldn't go as far as labeling it a masterpiece.