Celtic Frost - Circle Of The Tyrants
Bathory - Enter The Eternal Fire
Tormentor - Elisabeth Bathory
Master's Hammer - Géniové
Root - Belzebub
Blasphemy - Ritual
Beherit - Unholy Pagan Fire
Necromantia - Scarlet Witching Dreams
Varathron - The Tressrising Of Nyarlathotep (Act I)
Rotting Christ - Wolfera The Jackal
Thou Art Lord - The Era Of Satan Rising
Burzum - Det Som Engang Var
Immortal - The Sun No Longer Rises
Mayhem - Funeral Fog
Emperor - Cosmic Keys To My Creation And Times
Enslaved - Lifandi Lif Undir Hamri
Sigh - Taste Defeat

etc.
a phantastic list. i'd add following songs:

Negura Bunget - Cunoasterea Tacuta
Nocte Obducta - November
Arcturus - Wintry Grey
Mörk Gryning - Omringningen
Naglfar - Vittra
Christ Agony - Asmoondei
Nargaroth - Amarok, Zorn Des Lammes

Wow, I just listened to Conqueror's-War Cult Supremacy. Now, there's an exercise in self-inflicted pain I won't ever want to repeat. That's the very definition of mind-BLOWING shit. My head..:lol:

Attila is really, really fucking good. I cant name a better experimental vocalist.

Arioch on Funeral Mist - Salvation is certainly more experimental/amazing than Attila on DMDS in therm of vocalist.

Okay. I am VERY happy with Darkthrone's new album. I can see why Fenriz & Culto think it will piss a lot of people off, and it will. New Wave of Black Heavy Metal indeed - it's exactly what it is! :kickass:

I don't like it and i'm not pissed..... I just don't like awesome bands turning into cheesy metal bands who recycle riffs that have been impressive only in 1981.

If real metallers wants to hear old stuff, why not dust & listen their Possessed's LP instead of that crap.

I've been really getting into folky, woodsy black metal such as Forgotten Woods, Drudkh and Ulver. whats everyone's opinion on these bands and such?

I gave Naglfar's debut Vittra a listen last night, and it is definitely their most complex album, less accessible than their latest outputs. It's dripping with Dissection influnence, and it's pulled off quite well in their own spin on the Swe-black sound. After one listen I still like Diabolical better, but I can tell this album will grow on me quite nicely.

I heard two songs so far, Canadian Metal and The Church Of Real Metal, the latter being the furthest they've removed from their traditional sound as of yet. While the prospect of such a departure doesn't appeal to me much, the song in itself was great.