Black Metal.

I heard two songs so far, Canadian Metal and The Church Of Real Metal, the latter being the furthest they've removed from their traditional sound as of yet. While the prospect of such a departure doesn't appeal to me much, the song in itself was great.

I suggest you buy it soon. Fenriz's best line this time around is, "You think Old School is 1993".

What do you think about Marduk's Rom 5:12, is it good?

Yes. It's proof of Marduk's potential when they don't use constant blast beats. The album is full of delightful twists, and is overall very enjoyable, I highly recommend it. One of the better black metal releases of the year for sure.

Yes. It's proof of Marduk's potential when they don't use constant blast beats. The album is full of delightful twists, and is overall very enjoyable, I highly recommend it. One of the better black metal releases of the year for sure.

Ok thanks, i'll check it out.

I want one of Marduk's older stuff, they had better vocals on their early stuff and better music as well, I enjoyer it more than the songs I've heard off Plague Angel and Romans 5:12.

you should only buy Nightwings, Those of the Unlight and Opus Nocturne from Marduk..... the rest is commercial garbage in my opinion.

I want one of Marduk's older stuff, they had better vocals on their early stuff and better music as well, I enjoyer it more than the songs I've heard off Plague Angel and Romans 5:12.

I'd agree with KevenZ. Nightwing is a good introduction to the band and is considered by many their most accomplished effort.
While I don't listen to them anymore, this was the record that got me into them way back.
Avoid World Funeral and Panzer Divison at all costs.

I'm listening to the Crebain half of Crebain/Leviathan, and I can't understand why no one has mentioned this band here. It's not super original or anything, but it's very well done riff-based BM. The thrash influence is pretty prominent, and there's really nothing pretentious about the music. I swear, if this was coming from France, people would be shitting bricks over it.