Black Metal.

I already deleted it and I hate it!

Not really, but I was not even intrigued with it on first listen. Some of the riffs I genuinely didn't like. I can tell when something is good and I'm just not quite getting it but I didn't have that feeling.

Well I hope that's the case, because every bit of your black metal I have had the pleasure of listening to was almost immediately accessible, as contrasted to the majority of black metal bands I listen to. I just hope your digestive reflexes don't give a vomitory response to the tougher cuts of meat.

Taake is fucking brilliant. I completely fail to understand why any real Black Metal enthusiast could overlook Hoests brilliant talents.

That opening riff on Nattestid ser Porten Vid I is worth buying the first album alone, and Hoest has one of the thinnest screams in Black Metal

No I'm of the same thought. It's strange listening to that album. It's undeniably black metal, yet the guitar work is unlike most black metal I've heard. It's far more complex.

Borknagar is a similar band in terms of guitar-work, but not as complex as Taake's.

Hoest said himself (where I can't recall, but I do remember reading it) that Hordaland Doedskvad is very 80s influenced. If one's strips out the Black Metal elements, and concentrates on the riffing and shapes, you get lots of earlier Iron Maiden.