Black Metal.

ARRRRRR! I PAINT THE WORDS TO A CONTEXT A MIND ABSURD TO CURSE THE FALLING STAR WITH THE BABY BLUE DOLL UNDER MY ARRRRRRMMMM! *BLAST BLAST BLAST BLAST*

I've never been able to track it down, though I do enjoy the Kovenant remake of it.

I can't stand the remake honestly.... especially the computerized vocals.... the album lost most of it's original atmosphere..... but I read from Kovenant website that the original album is going to be re-released.

They've been saying that for a while now.

Yeah, just as they've been saying their new album would be released soon. It was supposed to come out late '05/early '06. Then they came up with the re-release of ITBtL as an excuse to delay it further, and now they're dragging their asses on that too.

I almost bought "To the Gates of Blasphemous Fire", but than I saw the artwork.

What's wrong with the artwork? Looks fine to me.

tothegates.jpg

It seem's like all I have been listening to for year's now is black metal..

Darkthrone is definitely my favourite, as they are a really big influence to me. But I also enjoy, all the Mayhem album's (which took a while), Gorgoroth (moreso '98+), Burzum (until '99), 1349, Satyricon, mostly early Emperor, Nordicwinter (Quebec, Ca.), Wolven Ancestry(Ontario, Can.), Ceremonial Castings, Wolves In the Throne Room, I'm really big on Shining, Drudkh, Dimmu Borgir, Belphegor, Limbonic Art, Glorior Belli (great bm from France), and Gallhammer.

I've heard the new Primordial track - Empire Falls.
And yes, it does sound like Primordial.
Where's unknown?!

It seem's like all I have been listening to for year's now is black metal..

Darkthrone is definitely my favourite, as they are a really big influence to me. But I also enjoy, all the Mayhem album's (which took a while), Gorgoroth (moreso '98+), Burzum (until '99), 1349, Satyricon, mostly early Emperor, Nordicwinter (Quebec, Ca.), Wolven Ancestry(Ontario, Can.), Ceremonial Castings, Wolves In the Throne Room, I'm really big on Shining, Drudkh, Dimmu Borgir, Belphegor, Limbonic Art, Glorior Belli (great bm from France), and Gallhammer.
Cool, Evillair from Nordicwinter posts on Metal Hordes like I do, he seems like a friendly guy.