Black Metal.

no, nihilism has taken precisely 2 different forms: nihilism as originally defined by nietzsche in which it wasnt supposed to be a good thing, and nihilism as defined by angsty bedroom-dwelling teeangers in which it's the solution to all the world's problems. guess which category anus falls under? NO serious philosopher has EVER identified as nihilist

The truth hurts.

Black Metal pictures are the gayest pictures.

Just stick with the music, please.
black_metal.jpg

It Looks like he's playing baseball

LOL

ANUS has never identified itself as Nihilist, you fool

american

nihilist

underground

society

:confused:

we're getting away from my original point anyway, under ANUS's definition of nihilism what i said was completely representative of their belief system and hence all this bitching is irrelevant

Black Metal pictures are the gayest pictures.

Just stick with the music, please. :Varg:
It Looks like he's playing baseball

LOL
Man, you are keeping astonishing me...

I bet you're a joke account.

What was a very good point? Wires & Waves hasn't made a single half-good point the entire time he/she has been ranting.

Are you sure you're not talking about yourself? He completely rescinded everything you have written in this thread.

I couldn't care less about what ANUS says. Nihilism is a complete joke. Nothing more than a philisophical justification to be weak and inactive, kind of like how Ayn Rand is a philisophical justification for college girls to be selfish and oblivious.

I'd just like to share something that I've been thinking about in regards to Black metal.

To me Black Metal is the most intimate of the genres. I feel very close to the musicians playing it. I can feel their emotions and their ideas very easily. This is especially true to me with the better one-man bands. This is a big reason why I like Black Metal, and why I like the particular Black Metal bands I do.