Black Metal.

This is how I feel about most modern black metal bands. Unfortunately, "decent" usually isn't good enough to compel me to a purchase, especially when there are a multitude of classics ripe for the picking.

Yeah, same. I rarely spend money on new black metal releases.

How does Sargeist compare to Horna? I'm interested in getting Satanic Black Devotion, is it worth getting it? I also have Horna's 2006 and 2007 CD's on the way.

Behexen > Sargeist > Horna

In my opinion obiviously..... I found Horna's material to be quite average and boring for the most part.

I listened to Mutiilation and Vlad Tepes and find some pretty good stuff there. Question is, is there any other good bands from LLN because I have heard a lot of stuff from there and I can say it is mostly utter shit. Recommend me some worth listening if there is some other LLN bands.
Cheers.

Of all the LLN bands I've heard, I say the best is probably Moevot, it's what xasthur should sound like imo.... and the worse is certainly Boreb, I can't even call it "music.

Of all the LLN bands I've heard, I say the best is probably Moevot, it's what xasthur should sound like imo.... and the worse is certainly Boreb, I can't even call it "music.

Yea, the LLN is nothing special save for Mütiilation‎'s newer works.

You mean older?..... Vampires is a classic in my eyes, with Transylvania being my favorite songs of the band.

Anyway I didn't included Vlad Tepes and Mutiilation in my previous post.

The LLN doesn't exist anymore. Mutiilation's new material should not be considered as part of the LLN. Not that that really makes a difference, just clarifying.

You mean older?..... Vampires is a classic in my eyes, with Transylvania being my favorite songs of the band.

Anyway I didn't included Vlad Tepes and Mutiilation in my previous post.

No, newer. To tell the truth the only material of his I own is Remains of a Ruined, Dead, Cursed Soul(on cd-r, I know!) and I was not interested in it but Black Millenium (Grimly
Reborn)
and Sorrow Galaxies are amazing.

May I note that Meyhna'ch is just ridiculous.