Black Metal.

So when did Xasthur have two members?

From Metal Archives

Malefic (Scott Conner) - all instruments (Celestia, Mord (US), Twilight (US), guest for Sunn O))), Sick (US))
M.H. - Vocals (Nostalgia, Noctis (UK), Neptune (US), Temple of Ascension, Dona Eis Requiem, Xasthur (US), Chaos Moon)

Well, they are great. Though... sometimes they give concerts being stoned. I mean rrreally stoned :D

When it's about Meshuggah - yes :D
But people say that Averse Sefira are so damn high sometimes that they can hardly play.

Neurotica, I really hope what you're saying is not true because if it is I just lost a bunch of respect for Averse Sefira. Oh well, they'll still be one of my favorites.

They are my favorites as well. I love their stuff, so I can't say that I'm all happy about this shit. But that's just what people who saw them live said. It doesn't mean that the next show will definitely be like that. Oh well...

Averse Sefira is alright on record, but I can vouch for the fact that they were unbearably sloppy when I saw them. Their music has the potential to translate into an absolutely scathing live assault, and they totally squandered that potential...apparently with the aid of drugs.

Well I'm enjoying Averse Sefira's new album.... the songs sounds a bit similar but they're good, let's see how long until I get bored.