Black Metal.

Averse Sefira

Listening to MySpace tracks right now...

Will report back.

EDIT: I like "Argument Obscura" and "Comdemned To Glory" Pretty good stuff.

How is 1349's Beyond The Apocalypse? I heard a song off it and liked it, what 1349 would you recommend me?

^Hellfire is also good. I had mixed feelings on the album for awhile but then it kind of "hit me" I definitley like it. The title track is a great song.

How is 1349's Beyond The Apocalypse? I heard a song off it and liked it, what 1349 would you recommend me?

Beyond The Apocalypse is their best effort IMO.

It sounds cold, dark, and mechanical.

Not in a boring, Tech-Death type of way though.

Just picked copies of Bloodhammer - Ancient Kings ep and Vulture Lord - Profane Prayer. Listening to the Bloodhammer now. Kickass old school bm.

Averse Sefira is alright on record, but I can vouch for the fact that they were unbearably sloppy when I saw them. Their music has the potential to translate into an absolutely scathing live assault, and they totally squandered that potential...apparently with the aid of drugs.

this doesn't bode well...I was planning on seeing them the 24th :erk:

Listening to Månegarm - Nordstjärnans Tildsålder, good stuff. Only thing I have heard by them, what is considered to be their best?

this doesn't bode well...I was planning on seeing them the 24th :erk:

Averse Sefira were incredibly awful when I saw them. But I saw them only once so I can't really compare their other performances. Judging from the comments here it seems like a recurrent problem though.